Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Working Smarter: Become a Search Engine Optimization Expert

IBP search engine optimization software
Looking for a new career as a Search Engine Optimization Expert?

IBusinessPromoter (IBP) might be the best opportunity you have to set up your own business working from your laptop providing an SEO service to other businesses.

This is a much cheaper option than studying computer science at university or trying to learn from the many free publications about SEO. All you need do is learn how to use IBP (very user friendly) and then sell your services to anyone wanting to improve traffic to their Internet sites, which is almost everyone who owns a site; traffic converts to sales, so good SEO ratings are critical for business success online.

What is IBP Software?

IBP is a powerful search engine optimization software tool that helps you get high rankings on search engines. It has a success rate of more than 98% and it's producers will give you your money back if you don't get that degree of success.

How does IBP work?

1. You choose the keyword and the search engine
You tell IBP for which keyword you want to get high rankings and you choose the search engine on which you want to be listed. For example, this can be Google, Yahoo, Bing, their local variations and many other search engines.
2. IBP analyzes your web page
IBP's Top 10 Optimizer then analyzes all the relevant ranking elements on your web page and the links to your website and calculates a ranking score based on that information. The higher the ranking score, the more likely it is that your website will be listed on Google's first result page.
3. IBP tells you in detail what you have to change
If your website does not have a 100% score, IBP will tell you in plain English what exactly you have to do to improve your web page and the links to your site. The advice will be tailored to your website, the chosen search engine and the chosen keyword. IBP will tell you in detail what you have to change and how you have to change it.
4. You make the changes on your web page
In the last step, you change your web page according to the suggestions of IBP's Top 10 Optimizer until there are no further suggestions (IBP's Top 10 Optimizer gives your site a 100% rating).
That's it. No catch, no strings attached. If you follow the advice of IBP's Top 10 Optimizer then your website will get high rankings.
Conclusion

As you can see, you can use this software in-house to get high SEO rankings, or you can use it to get high SEO rankings for customers. One of the features I like most (yes, I use IBP software) is the excellent printed or PDF reports it produces. You can customize the reports with your firm's logo and details. This means you can send customers a site report with recommendations on what needs to be done to improve their sites.

Imagine the selling power of analyzing an Internet site at random and then sending a report telling them how you could increase their traffic? Do you think they'd be interested? You bet.

To find out more about IBP, please click here. Once you've had a look, add a comment and tell us what you think. I'd love to hear your feedback.

Robin

PS: If I had time, I'd set up an SEO business myself.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:34 AM

    Greetings I am so glad I found your blog, I really found you by accident,
    while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would
    just like to say thanks for a tremendous post and a all
    round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
    have time to browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked it
    and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the
    excellent work.
    Also visit my web-site :: review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, thank you for your comment and feedback. I look forward to hearing from you on your repeat visits ... and perhaps writing an article (see the Write for us tab).

    I visited your site and must say that I love women in shorts which are very common in Central Australia where we usually have plenty of warm, sunny days. (I usually live in shorts too, I might add).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you
    The information you shared is Very Informative
    Social Media Agency

    ReplyDelete
  4. Email marketing is the best way to promote a website or business. Expert SEO Services provides this method so that their clients website can get more traffic and business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:31 PM

    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:49 AM

    Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever
    have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no back up.
    Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?
    Take a look at my web blog surfboard brands

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's obvious that the key phrase "search engine optimization" is excellent for getting a lot of attention, especially from spammers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:57 AM

    First off I would like to say wonderful blog! I had a quick
    question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing.
    I've had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Appreciate it!
    Here is my website ; on the hcg diet plan

    ReplyDelete
  9. To get yourself into writing "frame of mind", write some headings for your topic and then address each heading in order ... or out of order if you prefer. Sometimes when you don't feel like writing, do something else. Write when it is top of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:14 PM

    Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a
    quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your posts.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?
    Many thanks!

    Look into my page ... Mike B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Comments with inappropriate content or spam will not be approved.