Saturday, July 14, 2012

Working Smarter: 100 Most Popular Freeware Applications

This is one of the easiest and shortest posts I have made. However, I believe the link to PC Pitstop Newsletter and the 100 most popular freeware applications will be of interest to you, There's some really good stuff discussed in this newsletter. In fact every PC Pitstop Newsletter is a source of excellent information and I recommend you subscribe.

Take a look at the freeware, details of which are here. I'll be surprised if there isn't something there that will be of use to you personally or for your business. Enjoy.

Robin

PS: Don't forget to post a comment and tell me what freeware you find most useful.

1 comment:

  1. I use Folder Lock to scramble and encrypt my business files and it works exceptionally well. I downloaded and tested True Crypt from the freeware collection and have decided to use that for personal information. It's easy to use and can also be used for CD/DVD media and portable storage devices.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Comments with inappropriate content or spam will not be approved.