Saturday, January 14, 2012

Write and Share Your Knowledge

Do you have business experiences you'd like to share that will help readers improve their performance?

If so, I'd like you to join in and write an occasional article for "Working Smarter". Articles need to be at least 300 and perhaps up to 500 words, but longer articles will also be considered.

Articles may be humorous, case studies, how-to, or anything else that helps people do something better. They may not be sales blurbs or in any way offensive.
Does this sound like something you'd like to do? If so, please write a comment to this post with your contact details and I'll contact you. 


What's in it for you?

You won't get paid, but you will have the opportunity to become better known in the business community, advertise your business with a short subscription block at the end of your article, and I'll send you a copy of my ebook "Guide to Formatting and Writing Letters" which has sold over 3,000 copies.

This year promises to be a challenging year for all of us. I hope you'll join me in this joint venture to share business tips so we all improve as we go forward.

Robin

2 comments:

  1. Don Johnston1:08 PM

    Yes, once you've had a hard disk failure, especially when you can't recoup the data, you realise the value of backups and keeping details of your registration keys.

    Prior preparedness is preferred.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments Don. I agree who heartedly having been a data loss victim once ... I learned from my mistakes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Comments with inappropriate content or spam will not be approved.