Friday, August 22, 2008

BCC Question Most Common

It's been a while, but now that I'm back in Australia, I intend to upgrade this each Friday.

What do you know about BCC? Is it something to do with the Christian era and the birth of Christ? No. It's short for Blind Carbon Copy.

Don't be disheartened if you didn't get it right. There are obviously hundreds of people every week wanting to know about BCC ... I know, because my site statistics indicate that many of them visit my site to read article21 which I first wrote quite a few years ago.

Yesterday I upgraded article21. If you need to know more about BCC and email privacy-related matters, you can read it here: http://www.dwave.com.au/article21.html.

It comes with a link to a free ebook titled, "Save Valuable Time: Automate Your Email".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Comments with inappropriate content or spam will not be approved.