Friday, March 7, 2008

Sending Articles to Article Publishers

G'day,

I just realised that several posts ago when I discussed Article Miner, the software that allows me to suck up hundreds or thousands of articles to place on my site, I said I would tell you about a program that posts articles.

Posts articles?

You bet. I write an article and then use Article Post Robot to distribute it to hundreds of free subscription services within minutes. This saves me a heaps of time and effort and frees me to do the many other things that fill my too-short days.

If you write articles to spread your domain name and get backlinks, Article Post Robot will help you do it very quickly.

The only thing I don't like about it is that you have to register for the numerous article publisher sites to be able to post to all of them. It takes a while, but once done, it works like a charm.

Best wishes

Robin

PS: My latest blog is All About Jobs at http://www.employment-one.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Comments with inappropriate content or spam will not be approved.