Saturday, January 5, 2008

Our Capability Statement

G'day

I spent a few hours yesterday updating/refreshing our Capability Statement which is designed as an A4, two-fold brochure intended to be delivered in an envelope by snail mail.

The PDF version is online, but some of the site links in the brochure don't work yet because I'm still writing the HTML pages.

In June-July this year I end my contract in the United Arab Emirates and return to Central Australia where I will be again consulting and selling goods and services via my online businesses. (If you know of anyone who needs my consulting services, please send them to my site.)

If you don't know what a capability statement is or your firm hasn't got one yet, hop across to Ezinearticles.Com to read my article titled: What? You Haven't Got a Capability Statement?

If you have your own site and want to earn a commission on EVERY visitor you get, have a look at the latest technological innovation to hit the Internet by clicking here.

Until next time


Robin

PS: Did you pick up your gift yet? Time is running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Comments with inappropriate content or spam will not be approved.