Saturday, June 9, 2007

Online Money Creation Course Rolls Out

G'day

Today I rolled out the Online Money Creation Course for affiliates of my Download-Audios.Com and Web-Names.WS businesses. It is intended to help them learn about Internet marketing so they can develop their businesses into high income yield businesses.

The course is delivered by email. Users sign up by visiting my Web-Names site (link above) and receive a lesson every two days. As I'm writing modules for it every day or two, I don't yet know how many modules there will be. However, I'm sure it will help anyone who is keen to learn the intricacies of Internet marketing.

There are also some free ebooks, software downloads and other things helpful for marketing. If you are interested, I invite you to take a look. I don't mind if you aren't an affiliate as there is little expense involved in delivering the learning modules. If you do enrol, any feedback will be appreciated.

To your success


Robin

PS: Visit the latest site I am building for client Terry of Kyogle in New South Wales Australia. It's here: http://www.easy-listening-audios.ws