Friday, March 9, 2007

What Do Tyra Banks and Justin Timberlake Have in Common?

Some of the big name marketing gurus and copywriters tell us that when we advertise, we have to appeal to the emotions. This got me thinking about what emotions I would consider when advertising my new domain names site at http://www.web-names.ws

I decided that the emotion I would base my site around was one of association ... the desire we have to be associated with people we admire. And, in the process, I stumbled on an AdWords advertising change that may just work exceptionally well. I'm not going to divulge it here now, because I need to see if it works first before I get egg on my moustache (so to speak).

I chose Tyra Banks and Justin Timberlake for my associative marketing campaign. Tyra because she's both popular and absolutely gorgeous (men desire her and women envy her). Justin is popular with the female gender, so I've got both genders covered if nothing else.

The idea is that both Tyra and Justin are owners of .WS domain names. That's right. If they have them, people who want to be like them, or at least part of the trendy set, will also want them. They'll buy their domain names and I'll make a buck and have an opportunity to help buyers use their association with Global Domains International to establish a multi-level-marketing business.

The domain name deal includes a .WS domain name, email, a web site building program, site hosting, and a business opportunity all rolled into one for less than a couple of cups of coffee per month.

Check out the new site and, if you have time, add a comment and tell me what you think.

To your success


Robin Henry
Director
Desert Wave Enterprises


PS: I'm writing a short report on what you can do with a domain name. If you'd like me to send you a copy, email me at emujoe AT (replace with @) gmail.com and as soon as it's available I'll send you a copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Comments with inappropriate content or spam will not be approved.