Friday, March 2, 2007

Article Readership Exceeds 50,000

Today the number of readers who visited my articles at http://www.ezinearticles.com/?Expert=Robin_Henry exceeded 50,000. As I send many of my articles to 80 additional article repositories, this number is probably a quarter of the total number of readers who have actually read them.

At EzineArticles.Com I have 63 articles ranging from those about business marketing tips, to training and career development, and an occasional humorous article such as, "Squash and The Unique Selling Proposition of Older Men" where I talk about the art of seduction.

There will be something among my articles collection that will appeal to you, so why wait. Click the link above and have a read. Something I've written could change your life.

Best wishes


Robin Henry
Director
Desert Wave Enterprises


PS: Why not read my free ebook and discover some of the simple strategies I use to improve my business efficiency Save Valuable Time: Automate Your Email.